Tuesday, November 13, 2018

And So It Begins

I drank more and more filtered Water. There was a Love happening inside me. Suddenly, I had Hope. I felt more and more attuned to a Destiny that was mine alone.

I had Faith in this Destiny. It made me Happy. A happiness grew within me that I hadn't felt in a long time. This happiness brought me Health. I felt Healthy because I was Happy. It was like the Universe and I were on the same page again.

My friends - my Gratitude to them. The Sun was on all our faces. It radiated with our growing, healthy happiness. I sat in absolute Silence. Silent. Such wonderful, redeeming Silence. Finally, my mind could be quiet with nothing and in that nothing, I was full. In the Sapphire Silence is where the Great Trickster came to me once.

In this quiet I reflected on the friends who had become mother's. Motherhood suits them all. These women who consider me Family. I felt Gladness that they had families of their fierce own. It gives them a Power. A strength I don't possess. They're with a Grace. I have Grace, too. But, it's an interestingly different type of Grace.

There's a Fountain of both Fire and Water inside me. It's a Balance. A Level.

And then I started having Sex Dreams again. A few times a week. A man, yes; then more and more of Women. Then more and more of Her. The Her whom I've not yet met. These Dreams sated me, made me remember that I have a Future. The Future linked to the Destiny only I could fulfill. In My Soul.

So, I took a warm bath in a mineral hot spring filled with floating candles and rose petals. In the steam I emerged to whisper, "This is Bliss." Delight. Delight in how I felt. Bliss gave me the will to Create. Creativity came on the Wind.

The next day the Wind blew warm and steady. Much like the Sun a few weeks ago, it wasn't forced or angry, but flowed in time with the Balance of Light. I wrote all day in the Sun and Wind. In this way I was taking care of my Welfare. I felt Calm.

Life, Spirit, Energy were all through me. Emotions were synonymous with my mental state. The physical Welfare of my being was linked to the Happiness I felt in the open air. This gave me Vitality. A strength to keep me active.

After writing in the Sun, Wind and Open, I decided to go to the Streams. Small Streams greeted me, rivulets of precious Water joined further south to make an eventual river. At the Streams I sat and meditated. Such pinpointed Joy found me there. I gathered the stillness in me. I continued on in Prosperity. My passions grew. My writing grew and the more deeply engaged I became, the closer I came into Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment